Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kindle for Your Computer


Since I have had several messages about this I decided to post to my blog and Face Book, so that all of you can enjoy the benefits of this little be of information.

You can download a free Kindle for your computer on Amazon. I have one and love it. Yes, it really is wonderful. I read all kinds of books on it, including historical and genealogy books. When you watch Amazon you will find many free books that are run as promotions by authors. I have a lot of books that were free that I downloaded to my computer Kindle or my hand held device.

It is so easy to do, that is one thing that I like about it.

Also, I should say that if you buy my book on Amazon you can get it in Word or PDF if you want to read it like that.

Thanks to all of you who are helping me get my book recognized with the LIKE button on Amazon. Also I appreciate any or all the reviews you care to post there, too. Maybe I should also mention that Amazon will delete the review if they think it doesn't like like a review from someone who read the book and just a friendly type of message.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, Thanks for the info. I would love to have software on my blackberry so I can read anywhere especially to and from work. Was skeptical about downloading but now I think I'll give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a love affair with it. I think it is super great to be able to read books electronicaly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna, I love Kindle and there's a Kindle ap for the iPad too. BTW, your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gale, thanks for the comment. I bet a lot of people use it on iPad.

    I am pretty sure my daughter has it on iPad. Donna

    ReplyDelete